Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All Dogs and Cats Eat Meat...

Doggies as veggies and vegans as kittens,
Messy litter boxes with poop on my mittens,
All sorts of critters with faulty O-rings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Watch out poor Sparky! They'll take all your meat!
Take care little Fluffy! You'll have nothing to eat!
People with agendas who all look like they're mean!
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog shat
When the cat crapped
When their food's a mess
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so stressed

I fed my new kitty with real salmon oil,
I took my new puppy to an old rabbi mohel,
He looked at his weiner; said "I von't cut dis ting!"
These are few of my favorite things!

I made my critters follow my diet
they don't eat meat; I've started a riot
my neighbors really hate my dogs' runny droppings
but they're still a few of my favorite things!

When the dog poops
it's hard to scoop...
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.

Julie Andrews is gonna come kick my ass...

No comments: